Saturday, January 10, 2009

all the love in the world.

people, i am free as a bird.

after days of not sleeping well, i finished up my exams. 15 more subjects to go plus 6 months of training, ill be completing my degree.

ohh cepat la habes. im so tired of studying. dah on the verge of giving up dah ni. now baru rasa menyesal sbb dropped so many subjects.

anyway, mr love is coming over. happy happy. and of course counting days to meet deke up, after like 2 yrs not seeing each other. been missing him much. i know u miss me too kan. huahauahua. hey bukan perasan tau. he told me so.

and oh yeah. i left a message on someone's ym telling him it was nice knowing him and so on cos hes leaving, and i was being sincere. but tettttt. he didnt reply at all. i wonder why he listen to some rumors, wont listen to my side of story and now ditched me as a fren. i am quite gutted for what he did. i thought he would act like an adult but sadly he didnt.

whatever it is, im happy for what i have right now. nice friends, great partner, loving family. basically, all the love i could never ask for more.

till then, see u again soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know who that person is. Hmm, its his lost, not yours.

Anonymous said...

No worries. I'm here for you babe.
Add 1 cool point for me.