Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tagged by jaye.

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I have a really huge ass. Just like the africans.

2. I always feel that i am 27 years old instead of 21.

3. Im so into white guys esp my dearest martin joseph. lol.

4. I love cooking and baking.

5. Everytime mr love left, i would go into my room and cry like a baby but in like one hour time i'll be back to normal and tend to forgot that he just left.

6. I hate to shower. I would only shower in the evening unless i have class.

7. I poop like 3 times a day and i smoke cigs while im pooping.

8. I am choosy when it comes to toilets. I dont use public toilets unless i am totally desperate.

9. I can be the biggest bitch you ever met and yet i can be very nice.

10. I love to dance. esp ngajat. hahahahaha. tipu jer. i just love to dance.

11. My fav song to dance to is kat de luna's whine up.

12. I hate going to class. The only reason i attend the classes is the attendance percentage.

13. I sometimes sleep with my laptop on my tummy.

14. My dream holiday destination is New York city.

15. I love babies and thats why i cant wait to have my own babies.

16. I think i have some mental problems. haha.

Although i need to tag 10 ppl but i will only tag farah, juan n eman.

Till then, see u again soon.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. weh manada mcm africans. merepek sial. I have a huge ass too ! Lupa nak mention . haha.

6. no wonder i dtg melaka tu bau semacam jaa. hahaha. kidd !

NurSyarizal said...

aku dh tukar blog http://tatsulot.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lol.

6. I second that.