Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Appetiser

I seriously have no idea on where to start. This is my first time blogging (well, except for the stupid friendster blog). Please dont expect anything exciting cos it's just all about my life.

Currently, i'm on a long term goal of losing weight and i just want to live healthily. Hopefully this blog can help me to stay on track. So far it's been roughly 1 month and a half since i started this plan and successfully lost 6.5 kg. For those who think this is some kind of a joke, believe me this time around i'm totally determined to do this. There will be no turning back. I'll show u guys that i can do this. Just dont be jealous if someday i look like jessica biel haha (ya right!). For those who give me so much supports, thank you so much guys.

Till then, see u again soon.






No comments: