Monday, August 25, 2008

Destiny, it is.

He. He is the very last person i ever thought will touch and capture my heart. Yet, he did. Indeed, i am very much in love with this guy.

He is the exact opposite of what i am looking for in a guy. With this geeky look, annoying, harsh, insensitive, why on earth am i in love with him? He is not the person whom i can talk to. Very contrary to the fact that i am a talking machine who can talk for hours. He is a man with little words. Still, i am in love with him.

Honestly,i do wish that he could change. Yea, i know it sounds selfish but i want someone who treats me like a princess, can talk to me for hours (just like what aucher did! lol!), who is sweet. But i know i wont get that from him and you know what, i dont regret it. As long as i still can have him, it's enough for me (but please try to be a good listener will u? haha). Kater tempat meluahkan perasaan kan? kan?

Enough about what i want. Everything is beyond the look or whatsoever. It's what he can give me that matters. He loves me the way i am, he gives me the warmth, the sense of security, and i think he is the only person (well, of course apart from my parents and grandparents) who can handle a complicated, emotional, bitchy, very demanding talking machine like me, which i am very thankful of. (I still feel very guilty of the way i treated him all this while though..haihh)

Just wanna share some pics of us:

our first few days together - May 2006


2006

2007

2006 - few months after moving to taman dahlia

2006

Fit's farewell bbq - 2007

2007

Genting trip with my fam - 2007

just another nite out - purebar

his 24th bday, 29.10.07 in kuching

damai beach - oct 2007

his graduation day - 11.08.08
(look how gemuk he is now!)

Anyway, sayang if ure reading this, you've touched my heart and i just wanna tell u for the millionth time that i do love u for whoever u are. To me, you are the the most charming guy in the world and in my eyes u are near to perfect. I just cant wait for the day you are officially the one i spend my whole life with.

This is destiny - when you fall for the least expected one and next thing you know, he is the one.

No comments: