Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunshines on a cloudy day.

The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend. ~Henry David Thoreau

To be honest,deep in my heart I kinda dislike to make new friends, nooo not in a way that i am bitchy or whatnot (ok a lil bit bitchy lah), but it's just that i treasure my existing friends so much. ahakss. New friends mean my friends need to share the loves with the new ones. So unfair to them cos everyone wants to be my friend you know. muahahahahaha. eii perasan lebey tau i ni.

Takde la just kidding. Just that new friends mean u need to start all over again. U never know what are their true colors. What if they are going to be another bitch that's gonna ruin ur life? Then how? Cos i've experienced this. It's very traumatic. But undeniably u have to make new friends. It's very helpful to be friendly.

Friends do make ur bland life colorful. They add flavors to ur tasteless life. But as u know, too much "MSG" is bad for u. Same goes to friends. Too much drama are bad. Totally bad. U need to accept the friends they way they are. It's hard though. So, my advice: bitch about them in ur blog hahahahaha. Bodo la aku ni. Berdosa tau buat mcm tuh. Tp mulut aku ni mmg jahat, what to do? hahaha.

But i think the best thing to do is to avoid being too clingy with the friends (unless u very are sure that they can stand u). U may think that they dont mind but u shud remember that not everyone can stand ur behaviour.

For this post i'm gonna introduce a few of my closest friends.

Farah. She never fails to lend me a helping hand whenever i need one. She is the greatest friend i can ever ask for. I may say that she knows me the best, in and out. We share a lot in common (especially in terms of size haha). Bak kata org tua, pandei kawu carik kawan sama gemok. lol. I would never trade her for anyone else. She's truly an angel, who can laugh and cry with me (sak jak lebeh ke tetak).

Juan. He's totally the man. He can crack jokes anytime anywhere. Being with him, u can almost forget all the problems u have. It's very hard to see him being down. He is always full of smiles and laughters. Oh yeah, he got passion for shoes. what kind of shoes? u figure it out urself. haha.

Eman. Erk. Perlukah? Sekda bah eman. Alu kecik ati. The best thing about him: everything is on him. hahaha. but it's not the main reason he is a good friend (yerdeh k ngambik ati jak tek duhal haha). He's a good listener. U can tell him everything. He's always there for u. Just a word for u eman: money is not everything.it cant buy u friends.

Amy. She is the closest friend i have in malacca. She is the sweetest, with her motherly character. She sees only the best in u, far beyond all the flaws u have. She is willing to go through thick and thin with u. She cares about people around her. A very pretty girl with a soft heart. I reckon that she's gonna be a good mother.

Chibi. A little sister to us at home. Very good with her money (sapa accountant ni sebenarnya?). My loan institute haha. Someone i can talk to for hours lol. My gym partner.

Deera. A very soft spoken girl. The yoga instructor. You can get good tips on exercise from her. Always smiling. Org yg aku salu curi maggi haha. She loves to clean the house. Without her i dont know what our house will look like.lol.

The guys from no 8 taman dahlia. All of them are just like brothers to me. Very protective. Someone u can turn to. Great friends.

Budak2 cina. haha. people i can hang out with and just laugh together.

Vic, Tengku Bob, Ee Swak, Sara. Another great friends of mine. My darlings, who cheer my days just being with them.

To all of my friends, u guys have added bright colors to my life. I will always cherish all the memories. If i ever talk bad about u guys, that shows i do care about u. I just want u guys to be the best. You give me strength to face this cruel and unfair world. You guys are truly sunshines on my cloudy days.

Till then, see u again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah. cibai. why so fat? wahhaha sikda gamba kacak agik kah mok di engkah kau lam ya. wuh! sibei. malu aku. sik glamer lansong. pliss lah aziee!! plisssssssssssssssssssssss! ah. menci tau..... bodo eh jaik alu. dabel2 chin jak. maka ada gamba kita duak rah watepran nok baru ya. plis lah!!.hahaha

ah no matter what lah. i still love u. my superduper friend. azie :* xoxo eventho u dont look like S. i still like yr S ! (ass) whahahahaha. mwuah.

scvdw said...

hahahaha.malas mok engkah gamba yg sama kat frenster bah. sbb ya ku sengaja engkah gamba lain. sapa jak mok baca blog aku. dah dah back to reality ok! hahahahah

Anonymous said...

terharunyer....kah3