Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ramadhan

Another ramadhan.. I just cant believe how fast time flies. But this is the time ive been waiting for. I just love the feeling of ramadhan. It's very peaceful. It makes me look back to myself and makes me see what wrongs ive done. It is a holy month which makes u just wanna clean urself and repent for what u've done. The next best thing is that it is an indicator of raya is coming! haha.

This ramadhan i aim to fast for the whole month (period is an exception la kan). ive started to solat cos its been almost a yr since the last time i pray. Yea it's true i'm not a very good muslim but i'm trying to change. I wanna change my lifestyle. I want to live a more organized life. It's depressing to live like how i live currently. I can only sleep at 6am and then woke up in the evening. I feel like my life is a mess. I didnt attend most of my classes. I am totally lost.

I know i will get barred by the lecturer. Usually i will give a completely ridiculous excuse but this time i feel that ive lost my drama queen talent. haha. but seriously i cant think of any excuses. I guess i'm tired of lying. I dont have the courage to face the lecturer. Not even to send an email. urghhh. it's a total mess u see. this is what u get for not organising ur life well.

The 1st day i broke fast with sayang's family. it is sad for not having to break fast with ur own family. i in fact cried on the night before puasa. it's true that my mum insisted that i go back to kuching but it's tiring for me to travel far. plus it's puasa. so i decided not to go back. my mum called hundred thousand times (exaggerate la pulak kan.haha) to coax me to go back to kch. haha. ok it's evil i know. haha.

Talking about how fast time flies, in roughly 1 week time, farah will be flying to london for her degree. Honestly, it is heartbreaking for me. I cant call her anytime anymore. The only medium for communicating is messenger. wtf? haha. eh tak baik mencarut2 bulan baik ni tau.

Yesterday i weighed myself again. I've lost another 2 kg since the last time i weighed myself, meaning i've lost 9 kg in total. one more kg to my 1st goal. alhamdulillah.

Till then, see u again soon.




3 comments:

f.loren said...

heh. puks jer. plis la nak spiking2 indah eh. sik faham ku bahasa romputeh! hahahaha cibai. ku nyumpah malam2 ari jak tok zie. tapi mun kau ada call aku. tebik lah posa aku. tauk ada di sumpah.

heh! bah kamek tok nak jadi Pn. Azizahh, bini Aziba ! menejerrr MAS bintulu bahh....

hahahahhahaha happy fasting dearie,
miss you so muchie. hoping that u'll lose another 10kg thruout posa tok. wkakakakakakak.

scvdw said...

aiee mun sik klaka omputeh klak aucher sik paham.yerdehhh hahahaha

juan affandi said...

ek ehh....
aucher tek maca juak blog tok kah??
hahaha...
wah azie.... 9kg...
bravo....
aku dah 7 kg turun...
aww....
semakin ringan lah kita tok lamak di negeri org.....
farah....
kau mesti rindu ngan mek 2 azie klka bila kodah di london...
di sinun nei da omputeh or nigga or apa pun nak kdk mek 2...
kan???
hahahaha...
harus kita 3 group kiss...
aih...
hahahahaha.....