Saturday, November 15, 2008

randomness.

last nite amy mentioned: "surprisingly i am still in love with kurt the way i did 2 yrs ago".

yes. that's how i feel towards sayang. it's still clear in my mind how we ended up being together. we just hang out and kept on talking talking and talking. we watched movies together on his pc. it's amazing, you know, reminiscing to good old memories. makes me miss him more.sigh.

if u guys ask me do i miss my high school years. i would say no. to me that was the downturn of my life.too many things happened.too many people were hurt by me.i guess i was the stupidest person ever existed.luckily those days are gone.meet the new me.

i can be very nice but i can be very mean. u choose what u want to get from me. tips: find the right time to talk to me. if i just woke up after long hours of sleeps, that is the worst time to talk to me. sometimes i would ignore u.

that reminds me of an iban girl whom i met few days ago. at first i was very excited meeting her. sama kampong tek nak. it was until she mentioned this: kamek dah tak berapa pandai cakap bahasa sarawak koh. WTF? hello. i hate u. totally. after that i just ignored her.haha.

till then, see u again soon

p.s. i gained back some of the weight i lost before. i hate going back to kuching (well a metaphore only k)

11 comments:

Eim said...

comment comment..ahaha...di kch ada aku..aku suka ngembak tak org makan...jadi...babya berat bertambah..sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
huhuhu

f.loren said...

ahahah kau kek nek mena zie. ku pras. tambi is not around.

juan affandi said...

yerr...
do i miss my high school???
the answer is no???
ku tauk pahal no...
ya bukan segal sekolah semata-mata...
hahaha...
ya sebab time sekolah ya ko ada kaitan ngan ex seven eleven crew nak??
hahaha...
awww...
i know u love me...
:">

scvdw said...

gegerl: tau takpe. next time iboh embak ku g makan agik k.

farah: apa ka salah aku. aku sekda salah. call la agik. sampei dapat.

juan: CIBAI. jangan dikenang tau.

Eim said...

hahaha...aok eh....nanti gegurl pertimbangkan..VOLEYY?

Wilde Katze said...

u and amy are so lucky to have found someone !

/jealous

scvdw said...

jaye u will find someone later. dah la u sekarang dah semakin kurus! jeles k. haha.

Wilde Katze said...

i hope so too azie. lol .


eh manada kurus. i need to lose weight too ! like a lot tau ! nak body mcm adriana lima . kah kah kah!

Anonymous said...

hahaaha azie adik u kan...tak ngaku lak...hahaha.

p.s: what u did to her boleh membuatkn si dia jatuh pengsan menangis tergolek golek!! hahaha

Wilde Katze said...

amy, inside joke ke ? tak paham la. story sket meh !

scvdw said...

omfg.haha.