Saturday, November 8, 2008

back on track

so now i'm back in malacca.arghh.all i can think of now are exams, assignments, books, attendance and bla bla bla. it's very stressful to study! dgr malacca jer i feel like i wanna pengsan.

so much things happen during my holidays. sorry no pictures cos i lost my charger cum usb cable. u guys have any idea whether or not they sell cam charger? i desperately need one. one thing i remember the most is seeing an omputeh's dick! my god. luckily he's gorgeous cos if not i'll be dead by now.

few days back i got to know one young man from wales. his name is Oshian Conn. and her mother's name is COMEL. hahahahaha. that's how he spelled his mother's name. my goodness i tell u he's adorable, bubbly, funny and very lovable. and he's 8 by the way.so i asked him whether he got any older cousins(since he told me he's the only child), and he said: yes but they're going to NZ for a holiday. not for few days but 2 yrs. haha. my heart was jumping like hell cos i was very excited. and then he said : they're 10 and 11.OMFG. I felt like i wanna drown myself in the pool!

but nothing can beats the time i spent with my family and friends. it's precious and priceless. they make me smile with true happiness. now i'm here i feel teribly lonely. i miss all the laughs, the stupid jokes, everything. haihhh. next holiday please?

to sayang: thanks for sending me off to malacca. i appreciate it. u're the best.

till then, see u again soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

azie ! i didn't know that u have a blog . so gonna link you ! I miss you so much dear . . !

scvdw said...

hehehe
u dpt link from friendster is it?
i miss u too babe

f.loren said...

gila kah. suk diat pler duhal.. mesti sik sebes ne nak sebab aku sekda! wkakakaka

xoxo. i miss u very much1

scvdw said...

harusla ku suk. orput ok.wahahaaha

juan affandi said...

OMG...
aku hampir lupa pasal english dick..
hahahaha...
blur indah ku kejap...
tapi "COMEL" paling bes...
hahahaha...
study..study..study...
8 weeks to blt kch!!!
hahaha...

zaharizaen said...

ceit buat2 sakit je suruh antar g melaka

scvdw said...

sayang i betul2 sakit ok. biler plak i ckp i buat2 sakit? grrrr