Monday, November 17, 2008

sense of accomplishment.

today i had my 1st presentation for this trimester. it was about my hometown. it was ok i think but i was rambling until this came out: we don't live on trees, we do wear clothes and we dont walk on bare foot. all my classmates including the lecturer laugh like mad. haha.

and guess what. the lecturer asked me why didnt i mention about the spring cos it has one attraction which is : TA KIONG. i was like, huh? ok.

the best thing happened today. for the first time in i cant remember how many years i walked for almost 3 miles.

and even better i officially step my feet on the bear hill for the 1st time ever (yer. sak nama nya bukit beruang). i managed to climb halfway and i am proud of it cos i climbed after i walked from taman dahlia to bunga raya. the bukit is very steep and me being scared of height i felt like falling down. it is fcking scary.

since this blog is actually some kind of my journal throughout my weight loss process, i wanna list down what i ate today.

breakfast: 3 tablespoon of instant oat with a lil bit of milk - around 9 am.
lunch: one ikan kembong with approx. one cup of spinach - 12pm
snack: one handful honey stars - 4.30pm
dinner: one glass of mango juice with 4 pieces of the tiny milo bars - 7.30pm
supper: 3 jacob hi fibre low salt with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter+jelly

btw, i still dont have the guts to weigh myself after the holiday. i am just too scared.

till then, see u again soon.

2 comments:

f.loren said...

caken rupa nok di makan. ya apa zie. k gusok rah badan jak kah?

scvdw said...

dah ada tambahan kat supper ya.
ehh ya appetiser jak ya.
lom masok main course ngan dessert.