Tuesday, November 25, 2008

where art thou stamina?

i dropped another 1 kg today. makes me weigh 92kg.

i just feel good today. yesterday sucks cos sayang went back. but today i'm feeling totally great. plus after the loss of 1kg although i ate mcm babi last 3 days.

i am proud of myself cos now i am able to run. the old me couldnt run and dont want to. but now i would say i have a new hobby which is to exercise.

but i still lack of stamina. i ran out of breath easily. plus im smoking. so now i would wait at least 2 hours after smoking, then only i exercise.

my goal after i have enough energy+stamina: to play serious tennis(running ok) haha.

today me n chibi accompanied amy to her netball training and all the girls forced me to join together. but how in the hell i wanna play? i dont even know how to play and now i am unofficially blind if i dont wear my specs. but i ran 2 rounds of the court though, just to satisfy their request haha.susah org glemer ni tau.

i am determined to exercise as much as i can cos i love it now.

till then, see u again soon



2 comments:

zaharizaen said...

makan mcm babi ish ish samak ni
oit online je la

scvdw said...

yer sayang!